Set of six fun and friendly lacing shapes graduated in difficulty by the number and size of holes and the thickness of the string. Sturdy base holds each shape in place allowing the child to concentrate on lacing rather than holding the piece. Circular base makes it easy for the child to turn and adjust the position of the piece for ease of lacing.
- Strengthens the small muscles of the fingers.
- Develops eye-hand coordination.
- Introduces the child to the most basic patterns of logical sequence.
- Stimulates imagination through the creation of new and different patterns and sequences.
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 7 inches (average size)
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds
- Recommended Age: 3 - 6 years