Tru Protection will donate 15% of this sale’s proceeds to Project WOO. Each year, surfers flock to Latin America to experience some of the world’s best surfing. International surf tourism has a large impact on the communities in these Latin American destinations — and thanks to Project WOO, that impact is more positive than ever. Project WOO launches locally-led development projects that inspire surfers to give back to surf destination communities.
Protect your iPhone in style with this high-quality designer iPhone case. At just 1mm thick, this hardshell recycled plastic iPhone case will ensure your smartphone is protected from dirt, scratches, low-velocity impacts, and whatever else life throws its way.
• Set includes 1 iPhone case
• Unique artistic design printed with durable ink and high quality printing process
• Protects iPhone from scratches, dust, and low velocity impacts
• At just 1mm thick, this case is nearly weightless to eliminate any added bulk
• Made from post-consumer recycled plastic
• Made in the U.S.A.
Part California surfer, part world traveler, Erik Abel channels the bold spirit of nature in his eclectic surf art. The artist’s geometric, tribal-inspired depictions of earth and water have captivated audiences in his native SoCal and worldwide.
Returns accepted within 30 days.