Oral irrigation is the best alternative for patients who can't or won't use string floss effectively.
Great for braces & bridgework!
Ideal for patients with braces, bridgework and deep pockets.
Also reccomended for elderly patients who no longer have the dexterity to use string floss.
Using the H2Oral Irrigator in the shower eliminates many of the unpleasant issues often associated with oral irrigation.
Advantages over countertop models:
- One time installation. (No setup.storage between uses)
- No mess on the mirror
- No lost counter space
- Fully adjustable pressure and temperature
- Less expensive to purchase
- More Convenient to use
Unique featuresof the H2Oral Irrigator:
- Each unit comes completely preassembled
- Our on/of/flow control valve is conveniently located in the handle (not hte adapter). Not everyone who needs an irrigator is tall enough to reach the showerhead
- Our adapter design allows fo runiterrupted water flow from the showerhead while the unit is in use
- The control valve gives teh suer precise, even control of the water flow from a single drop through full pressure
Each pre-assembled unit includes:
- 60" of tubing
- Handle assembly
- Wall Hanger
- (4) Personal Picks
No returns accepted on open items.
We are a small, family owned business. We make and sell an oral irrigator for your teeth that hooks up in your shower. All fabricated and assembled in the USA. We are very proud of our product and would like to let more people know that it is a Made in the USA product.