POOLGUARD/PBM INDUSTRIES, INC. has been manufacturing pool alarms, door alarms, and gate alarms since 1982.
All Poolguard products are Proudly Made in the USA!
Poolguard Pool Alarms were tested and "Top Rated" by Good Housekeeping Magazine!
**Poolguard Pool Alarms have been Tested and Certified by NSF International to the ASTM Standard Safety Specification for Residential Pool Alarms.**
- The Poolguard POOL ALARM, once installed in the pool, cannot be de-activated; it is always in the alarm ready mode.
- Tamper Proof: Poolguard POOL ALARM will sound an alarm when removed from the pool.
- Sleep mode: when you would like to use your pool, simply remove the alarm from the pool and put it into sleep mode.
- Automatic Wake-up: The Poolguard Pool Alarm will automatically wake up and run a system test when installed into the pool.
- The Poolguard Pool Alarm comes with an in-house remote receiver that has a range up to 200 ft., and comes with a 12 volt power supply.
- The Poolguard poolside alarm works on a 9-volt battery (not included); with a battery life of approximately one year.
- Audible low battery indicator at the poolside alarm is also indicated by the in house remote receiver.
- New sensing technology provides less chance of false alarms due to wind, rain or small objects such as sticks or toys entering the water.
- Poolguard Pool Alarms have been tested and comply to the ASTM Standard Specification for Pool Alarms ASTM F2208, in a 16’ x 32’ pool. Poolguard Alarms can be used in pools up to 20’ x 40’ or 800 square feet.
- The Poolguard Pool Alarm can be used with a solar blanket.
- Most reliable, advanced, and affordable alarm available.
- Poolguard Pool Alarms are designed to detect intrusions similar to a one year old child weighing 18 pounds and up.