True Protection will donate a portion of this purchase to MANNA FoodBank. MANNA FoodBank has been the main source of food for nonprofits, soup kitchens, food pantries and other agencies throughout Western North Carolina since 1982. Through its work, more than 200 agencies in 16 counties can provide healthy, nutritious food for the region’s hungry people.
Customize your iPhone with these recycled plastic, recyclable cases featuring original artwork from Asheville artist Phil DeAngelo. These Made in the USA cases are fully recyclable and specially designed to protect your smartphone from minor impacts and other surprises life throws its way.
• Set includes 1 Phil DeAngelo iPhone case
• Fully recyclable and made from post-consumer recycled plastic
• Unique artistic design printed with durable ink and high quality printing process
• Protects iPhone from scratches, dust, and low velocity impacts
• Case is nearly weightless to eliminate any added bulk
• Made in the U.S.A.
A lifelong painter with a distinct, textured aesthetic, Philip DeAngelo captures the saturated color, simple shapes and unique textures of the natural world.
Returns accepted within 30 days.